Monday, March 28, 2011

Let's do it! (eat healthy, clean, low fat, low cholesterol)

I have been to the moon and back trying to come up with dinner ideas. We can't just eat any ole thing! We need to eat hearty healthy which means low fat, low cholesterol and while we are at it let's cut anything refined and sugar. That's boring and not easy. One thing I don't want to be is boring and I am far from consistent. So, I decided to create this blog really for myself (so that I might keep my hubby alive). I am going to track my dinner recipes so that we might have more to choose from in the future. Not only that, maybe someone else is walking in our shoes. If I can make their lives easier...Yahoo! So, if you are someone that can benefit from healthy, clean food that will keep you alive, taste good and not require a bunch of freaky ingredients than WELCOME! Please share as well. We are all in this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment