Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Turkey Burgers

Tonight I made turkey burgers. I spiced up the turkey a little aggressively (actually I spilled garlic salt in the meat). I had some tomatoes (the little ones that come on a vine) and a salad mix that was going bad and some wheat buns. Otherwise, we are pretty low on groceries. I picked the spinach out of the salad mix and threw it in a frying pan with coconut oil, salt, pepper and slices of the tomato. I piled it on top of the patties. It was amazing! The girls went on and on and on. Isabelle has a habit of complaining when I say "turkey....anything". She was the biggest cheerleader. I would for sure make it again and wish I could...now. It was that good!

Ingredients:

1 lb ground turkey
tomatoes (I would guess any kind would be good)
spinach
garlic
sea salt/pepper
whole wheat buns

Mix spices into turkey. Cook on a grill or in a frying pan. Cook other ingredients together and serve.

**We had a bag of frozen veggies too that were frankly gross. Not one word about it! They liked the burgers so much not a word was spoken about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment